Sunday 27 September 2015

Favourite Fall Things





























Hey :) I think I mentioned in another post that I love autumn more than any other season - as soon as September arrives I get excited for Pumpkin Spice Lattes and cosy nights in! Today's post is "My favourite fall things" - I hope you enjoy :)





























Autumn makeup

In summer I'm all for minimal makeup - especially when I'm on holiday. However, when Autumn hits, I love to experiment with my makeup - mainly with my eyes and lips. I like to use my Naked Palette from Urban Decay to create a gold/brown shimmery eye look and my new "Collection Exclusive" lipstick from L'oreal in the shade "Eva's delicate rose". 




























Fall Fashion

Crisp autumnal mornings call for cosy jumpers and boots! I've already dug out last years jumpers and have been on the hunt for some new ones. I like to have a mix of thick, classic knitted jumpers and thinner ones for layering.
Another fall fashion favourite of mine are brown boots with a small heel. I have two pairs which I love and I alternate between them throughout the colder months.



 Pamper evenings and Lush baths

Cold, dark evenings make for the perfect pamper session - you can hop into a hot, bubbly bath and let a lush bath bomb fizz away whilst you sit back and relax.  My visits to the local lush store become more frequent when it gets to autumn and I love to try new products and treat my skin :)





























Reading

I have a passion for reading and throughout last year I didn't read as much as I would have wanted to - but I'm using this autumn/winter to get back into reading. I've recently been loving Agatha Christie's books - so far I've read "And then there were none" and am in the process of reading "Death in the skies". Christie's books are genius and really do keep you guessing until the very end!


That's it! Let me know what your Autumn/fall essentials are in the comments :)
Love, 
Elle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment