Saturday 7 November 2015

Haircare products you have to try





























My mission to find the perfect haircare products has been a long one. Because of my love of heat styling, the condition of my hair isn't great - but luckily I've found a few incredible products which leave my hair feeling soft, silky and manageable. Here are my all time favourite products which I would definitely recommend!

 Tresemme Platinum Strength - This is a recent discovery for me but one that I am so pleased with. The Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo makes my hair feel incredibly soft and cared for but never greasy. I often find that nourishing shampoos make my hair feel weighed down and greasy after a day - but I've never had a problem with this incredible product.

L'oreal Hair Expertise Conditioner - I bought the shampoo and conditioner from this range but never really liked the shampoo as it made my hair greasy - but the conditioner was luxurious! It made my hair feel super nourished and as an added bonus, this smells really great (like apricots and caramel!).

Dove Intensive Repair Express Treatment - I don't need to say too much about this product, as I actually did a full review on it a while back (you can read that here). But I will say that it works just as great now as it did back then and has been keeping my hair in great condition as it's grown longer over these past few months.





























Ogx Anti-frizz hydrating oil - Yet another recent discovery but also another absolute essential! I'd heard great things about Ogx but didn't really see any need to add more products to my extensive collection but I saw that Ogx was on offer in Boots recently and thought that it was the perfect excuse to try one of their products out. I chose this anti-frizz spray oil and it was the best decision ever! This defines my curls, makes my hair super soft and gets rid of all frizz. I've also had many opportunities to try out the "anti-humidity" claim due to the rainy UK weather - this certainly lives up to it's claims. In rainy conditions, my hair stays super straight (after styling) and remains frizz free. I can't recommend this enough!

Have you tried any of these products? If so, let me know your thoughts!
See you in my next post
Elle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment