Sunday 11 October 2015

September favourites

 Favourites posts are always the ones which I look forward to writing the most - they're the sort of posts written with a cup of tea in one hand and an oversized bowl of popcorn in the other. I don't have too many beauty favourites this month, but the ones which I have chosen are my absolute must-haves....

Beauty

Real techniques makeup sponge (not pictured) - My makeup brush recently broke and was too expensive to replace straight away so I decided to try a sponge. At the bargain price of only £5.99, I was amazed by the results. My makeup always looks perfect now and blends in easily. The pointed tip is great for blending in concealer, and I use the rounded sides for the application of foundation. I definitely recommend! 

L'Oreal collection exclusive Lipstick in "Eva's Delicate Rose" - I have to be honest, I actually bought this just because of the packaging! But it turns out that the actual lipstick is pretty great too. This colour is a beautiful deep pink that delivers a velvet matte finish. It doesn't dry my lips out and stays put for a long time. An all round amazing product!

L'occitane "Lavande" hand cream - I was very pleased to get this tube of hand cream for free with the latest issue of Marie Claire, because L'occitane do such luxurious products. This cream is great to apply just before bed, as the lavender scent is soothing and the cream soaks in instantly. I love it so much and will be sad when it runs out - I'm definitely considering repurchasing :)


Bath and shower

Radox bath soak with Lavender and Waterlily - This bath soak creates mountains of comforting bubbles and fills the bathroom with the relaxing aroma of Lavender and Waterlily - it's such a great product, especially if you're planning a pamper evening. 

Head and Shoulders Classic Shampoo - If you're looking for a shampoo that does "what is says on the tin" then I'd definitely recommend this. It gets rid of any flakiness that you may have, but  I use ii to remove any product build up and to give my hair and scalp a proper clean. The shampoo also leaves my hair really soft, which was a pleasant surprise!

Music

Melanie Martinez - My friend introduced me to this and I have to admit that I'm hooked. My favourites include "carousel" and "dollhouse". If you've never listened to Melanie's music then I highly suggest that you search for her on youtube. The lyrics can take some getting used to, but in time I'm sure that you'll grow to love the songs as much as I do!


That's all for my favourites this month, I'll speak to you in my next post
Elle xox







No comments:

Post a Comment