Friday 28 August 2015

Things to keep in your handbag at all times...





























My handbags seem to have lots of things in them - a few crumpled up receipts, a broken umbrella, a pen that doesn't and will never work, and if I'm lucky a few stray bobbles. But my bag never seems to contain what I actually need. So I devised a list of items that I always ensure my handbag contains, so that I'm not just carting around a load of junk!

A brush -  My hair gets super knotty throughout the day, and ends up looking dull and lifeless. If I have my brush with me, I can try and reclaim the glossy locks that I had spent ages perfecting in the morning!

Nivea Soft cream - This stuff is great, as it works well on the hands, face and body and sinks in super fast, My hands get really dry, especially if I'm out all day, so some sort of moisturiser is a must-have.

Pocketbac Raspberry Pink Peony - I always need hand santitiser, wherever I go. The Bath and Body works ones smell incredible and the scent remains on my hands all day which means that it doubles up as a perfume.

Baby Lips Lip Balm in Cherry Me -  Another essential - lip balm will never be wasted. I like to bring one with a hint of colour such as one from the Baby Lips range. They moisturise and make my lips super glossy.

Stay Matte Powder and Rimmel Colour Stay concealer - For makeup touch-ups throughout the day, I find that concealer and powder is all that I need - the concealer gets rid of any redness or spots that may have appeared over the course of the day and the powder sets the concealer in place and eliminates shine.

COLAB dry shampoo - It's always good to have some dry shampoo to hand for those days when you didn't have time to wash your hair. My personal favourite is the COLAB dry shampoo.

Mints/gum - A definite must have, especially if you've been eating out and want to freshen your breath. I prefer mints because you don't have to find somewhere to get rid of them once you're finished, but I know that some people really like to pack gum instead.


Thanks for reading!

What are your handbag essentials?

Elle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment