Wednesday 17 February 2016

My top three Real Techniques brushes...















Thanks to the limited edition real techniques brush set that I treated myself to a few weeks back, I have now tried many of the brushes from the collection. Here are my top three brushes out of the ones that I have tested out so far....

1. Duo Fibre face brush

This beautifully soft brush applies powder perfectly and is the perfect addition to my makeup bag. The bristles are perfectly arranged so that the powder doesn't clump or look cakey on the face. I've tried many powder brushes but this one is my all time favourite.

2. Lash-brow groomer

My next pick isn't actually a brush but this makeup styling tool has become an essential and now comes with me wherever I go. This brush side allows me to perfect my brows and the other side is perfect for separating my lashes and helps me to avoid the dreaded mascara clumps!

3. setting brush

The small and delicate nature of this brush means that it is a true multi-tasker. I've mainly been using it for setting my concealer in the under eye area, but it's also brilliant for powder highlighter. The bristles are super soft the beautiful pink colour of the handle is just a bonus!


Thanks for reading, I'll speak to you in my next post!
Elle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment